About Cindy Perlin
Cindy Perlin is a Licensed Clinical Social Worker and a certified biofeedback practitioner. She has been helping people achieve their health and wellness goals for over 25 years. Cindy is also the author of The Truth About Chronic Pain Treatments: The Best and Worst Strategies for Becoming Pain Free and the creator of the Alternative Pain Treatment Directory.
Cindy became interested in mind/body healing when, in 1978, she suffered a back injury that left her disabled and in chronic pain for three years and none of the conventional medical providers she consulted were able to help. Cindy used many of the techniques she now offers others to heal herself, and is passionate about the power of these techniques to heal.
Her practice is located in Delmar, New York, near Albany.
- Association for Applied Psychophysiology and Biofeedback
- International Society for Neurofeedback and Research
- Academy of Integrative Pain Management
- EEG Info
- Northeast Regional Biofeedback Society (Past President)
- National Association of Social Workers